Tuesday, September 18, 2018
DIY & Crafts
1. Oh so Beautiful Paper: Sharing a love of stationery, paper, invitations and cards, this blog is beautifully laid out and hugely inspirational.
2. Making it Lovely: A gorgeous blog following the journey of Nicole Balch who takes finds and transforms them for her home but also crafts and makes her own things.
3. Weekday Carnival: Finnish blogger and designer Riikka Kantinkoski leans on the minimalist side. Think white interiors with her designed prints balanced with metal, wood and concrete-heavy home accents. Less is probably more.
4. Lovely Indeed: Chelsea's blog Lovely Indeed began shortly after her husband proposed. She needed a way to organise her thoughts and wedding plans, and so started blogging. Today, Lovely Indeed is all kinds of DIY loveliness.
5. Almost Makes Perfect: Regular crafting and making inspiration from a blogger called Molly.
6. Honestly WTF: There is so much fashion and décor DIY goodness to discover at Honestly WTF.
7. Aunt Peaches: A blog by Peaches - very inspiring and crafty, with 250K daily page views and a loyal, active crafting community.
8. Paper & Stitch: Brittni Mehlhoff’s blog is a full-time project, offering more than your average DIY websites. All the photography is beautiful.
9. Little Green Notebook: Jenny is a design blogger and decorator in New York City. She started her blog, Little Green Notebook, and her interior design business, Jenny Komenda Interiors, in 2007. Follow her updates to discover flea market finds and DIY home projects.
10. A Beautiful Mess: Not just a blog about style, this is a delicious feast for the eyes with craft projects throughout. Any creative will love.