- Turn off notifications on your phone/tablet
- Delete all the apps that distract you
- Put your phone/tablet in another room before you start work
- Set a really, really long password to unlock your phone/tablet
- Restrict your Internet access
- Have only one tab open in your browser at any one time
- Find an accountability partner as you make these changes
Thursday, June 4, 2020
Get rid of distractions before they become distractions - Education
The biggest obstacle to doing well in school is distractions.
To overcome distractions, you can’t depend on willpower. Few of us have the willpower necessary to fight off all the distractions that surround us in this digital era.
Here are some ways to eliminate distractions before they become distractions: